The Bluenose Lodge
please click on the images for larger view
Hospitality of yesteryear abounds throughout this
tastefully restored Victorian Historic Inn (circa 1863.)
The Historic Inn was originally built as a single family dwelling for prominent sea merchant/builders by the name of Morash & Eisnor. In 1946, the home was converted to a Lodge and has been enjoyed by the public ever since.
Spend an evening in our elegant Historic Inn and enjoy the ambiance and authenticity of a truly historic establishment. We have a growing collection of antiques and artwork for you to admire. Our guest rooms and common areas are comfortable, spacious and inviting.
The Bluenose Lodge Historic Inn is the perfect choice for small to mid-size banquets, corporate functions and as a wedding venue in Lunenburg.
Enjoy a complimentary basket of breakfast goodies in your room . Also, each room is appointed with coffee & tea making facilities. Ice available on request. We are a smoke free facility and don't allow any pets on site.
This business is listed for sale on www.BusinessSellCanada.com
- · Reservations
- Click here for our online booking services.
- Toll Free: 1-800-565-8851
Local number 902-634-8851
Visit us on Facebook!
- 10 Falkland Street
Lunenburg, NS, B0J 2C0
for directions to the B&B Inn click here...
- read more...
- · Weddings
- The Bluenose Lodge B&B Inn is the perfect wedding venue in Lunenburg
- · Packages
- Our collection of unique Nova Scotia getaway packages pamper you with affordable luxury by including all the little things. ...read more
- · Links
- Where to eat... where to play... what to see